My good friend, Laura, tagged me in her blog. The game is easy...just list five little-known facts about yourself and then tag someone else. Here goes nothin'.
1. I attended Interior Design school for a little over a year through the Art Institute Online until it became such a huge hassle that I was turned off of online school forever. It was a heartbreaking time for me.
2. When I brush my teeth, I never let the rinse cup touch my lips. I actually let it dribble down my chin and then wipe my mouth off. I don't know why. I just can't do it.
3. I like very little jam on my toast and on PB&J sandwiches. No fruit chunks and no stuff on the edges. I will clean it off before I can eat it.
4. I am a list freak. I have a list for everything you can imagine. I keep finding grocery lists from months before. We have an inbox on our desk and mine is full of lists....things I want from stores, addresses, things to do . You name it- I have a list for it.
5. I have a horrible fear of bathrooms. I can't stand going into one bare-footed and more often prefer a rug under my feet as well as socks. I catch myself standing on the edges of my feet in the shower. I just don't put my whole foot on the tub floor. And I don't think there is enough toilet paper to cover the seat in a public bathroom. ICK! Just thinking about it makes me queasy! :P
OK.....LIZZY LEE! You're it!